Sunday, November 16, 2008

How do I affect a church service

Have you ever stopped and thought about it? How do I really affect the service? When I'm there am I an inspiration to someone else? Does my worship and demeanor encourage someone else? Do I minister to God and others? Or do I come only to receive?

I want to go into every seervice with an attitude of praise and worship. Not to see how I can be blessed, but to see how I can bless. I want my attitude and worship to inspire others to worship and lift up God. I want to be a blessing in every way. I have found that praise is the key to victory. I can praise my way through any thing. When I don't want to shout, I need to. When I don't want to sing, I need to. When I don't want to dance, I need to. I want to AFFECT every service tnat I'm in.

Living life and Loving God like it's my last day.
God Bless!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good thoughts. I love that you are blogging although that means I can't tease you about being technologically impaired anymore! I'm sad I didn't get to come up this weekend. Cant wait for thanksgiving though!! Love you.

Mary Frances said...

This is neat!!I think people would surprised if they realized their impact!!!